MelBet 100% Welcome Bonus up to 8.000 INR
100% Welcome Bonus up to 8.000 INR
How to qualify for the bonus:
1. A customer is entitled to only one bonus. The minimum required deposit to activate the bonus is 110 INR.
2. The bonus is automatically credited to a customer’s account after the first deposit has been made if all their account details have been filled in and their phone number has been activated.
3. The bonus amount must be wagered 5 times in accumulator bets. Each accumulator bet must include a minimum of 3 events. At least 3 of the events included in an accumulator must have odds of 1.40 or higher.
4. The required amount is considered to have been wagered only when all the bets made within the said amount have been settled.
5. No withdrawals can be made before all the conditions of the offer are met (apart from the exceptions specified in the Appendix*.)
6. The bonus rollover must be completed in full before the customer can withdraw all the funds from the account (or transfer the funds to the casino), otherwise any bonuses or winnings made therewith will be forfeited.
7. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or special offers.
8. MelBet may amend, cancel, renew or refuse any promotional offer at any time without prior notice.
9. MelBet may limit or refuse customers the right to take part in this or any other offer.
10. MelBet reserves the right to review customers’ transaction records and logs for any reason. If, upon such review, it appears that a customer or customers are participating in strategies that MelBet in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, MelBet reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such customers to the promotion and reclaim the bonus.
11. Only one bonus is allowed per customer, per family, per address, per shared computer and shared IP address, and per any account details including e-mail address, bank account details, credit card information and payment system account number. Any misuse of this bonus offer will lead to the closure of the account.
12. The customer must provide identification documents, if necessary, to validate their identity (KYC). Failure to produce documents if requested may lead to forfeiture of the bonus and winnings. MelBet reserves the right to request the customer’s photo with their identification document (the customer’s face must be clearly visible in the photo) or phone call identification at any time.
13. If MelBet believes itself to be the victim of fraud or money laundering, the company has the right to close the customer’s account and freeze the remaining balance.
14. After the bonus has been redeemed, your main account will be credited with the remaining bonus funds, which will not exceed the initial bonus amount. If, after it is redeemed, the bonus account balance is less than the minimum stake amount, the bonus is deemed to be lost.